All Features (Click for pictures!)
- Base Settings:
- Multiple Diffuse Types:
Multiple different diffuse lighting styles that define how the object interacts with light.
- Unity 5 Standard
- Multiple Specular Types:
Several specular highlight types, which change how the shine appears.
- Unity 5 Standard
- Energy Conservation for non Unity 5 shaders
- Unique Transparency Settings:
Create see-through objects, with numerous settings to help solve problems unfixable in default shaders.
- The basic fade/cutout settings
- Enable ZWriting
- ZWrite the entire object
- ZWrite cutout parts
Create fur, grass, glow and outlines easily with shell based techniques.
- Choose if shells use lighting
- Alter whether shells appear behind or in-front of the main object
- Use completely different layers than the base object.
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping:
Create fake depth for bricks and rocks through an advanced shading technique.
- Use arbitrary layers as the depth mask.
- Enable edge clipping
- Various Misc Settings:
- Use all shadows in forward render mode (Not just directional shadows!)
- Disable Fog
- Disable Ambient Lighting
- Disable Lightmaps
- Disable Vertex Lights
- Layer Settings:
- Many Layer Types:
Choose from numerous layer types to completely change your shader.
- Vertex Colors
- Noise (Perlin and Cloud)
- Blending Modes:
Change how your layer is placed on previous ones with Blending Modes.
- Normals Mix
- Use Alpha
- Use Masks
- Mapping Types
Choose how your layer is mapped within your shader.
- UV (1+2)
- Rim Light
- Generate (Tri-Planar)
Apple various effects to your layer, to blur it, change its colors, or do some crazy maths!
- Blur (MipMap Based, Complex, Pixelate, Anti-Alias)
- Color (Hue Shift, Desaturate, Invert, Contrast, Threshold, Swizzle)
- Conversion (Height to Normal Map, Unpack NormalMap)
- Maths (Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Frac, Power, Round, Sine, Clamp)
- Mapping (Offset, Scale, Flip, Rotate)